General Chemistry 2 is a highly interactive and engaging course that covers all topics typical of second semester General Chemistry. The course includes a multitude of formative practice problems that are scaffolded and include detailed feedback. Learn about Open & Free OLI courses by visiting the “Open & Free features” tab below.
General Chemistry 2 — Open & Free
- Open & Free features
- Learning objectives by module
- What students will learn
- Course assessments, activities, and outline
- Other course details
- System requirements
Open & Free features
Open & Free Courses
- Open & Free OLI courses enable independent learners to study a subject on their own terms, at their leisure. Courses are:
- Open & Free courses include only the learning materials:
- No teacher.
- No tests.
- No college credit.
- No certificate of completion.
- *If your teacher gave you a Course Key, do not use an Open & Free course because your teacher will never see your work.
Learning objectives by module
What students will learn
Course assessments, activities, and outline
Other course details
Adapted from OpenStax Chemistry by Sandra Raysor with contributions from David Yaron and Mark Blaser.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- internet access
- an operating system that supports the latest browser update
- the latest browser update (Chrome recommended; Firefox, Safari supported; Edge and Internet Explorer are supported but not recommended)
- pop-ups enabled
- cookies enabled
Some courses include exercises with exceptions to these requirements, such as technology that cannot be used on mobile devices.
This course’s system requirements: