Learn spanish in a media-rich and interactive environment, driven by video that was shot on-site in Guadalajara, Mexico.
- What students will learn
- Learning objectives by module
- Course assessments, activities, and outline
- Other course details
- System requirements
- Included instructor tools
What students will learn
Learning objectives by module
Course assessments, activities, and outline
Other course details
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- internet access
- an operating system that supports the latest browser update
- the latest browser update (Chrome recommended; Firefox, Safari supported; Edge and Internet Explorer are supported but not recommended)
- pop-ups enabled
- cookies enabled
Some courses include exercises with exceptions to these requirements, such as technology that cannot be used on mobile devices.
This course’s system requirements:
- for academic course key students only: chat environment and audio recording.
Included instructor tools
Instructors who teach with OLI courses benefit from a suite of free tools, technologies, and pedagogical approaches. Together they equip teachers with insights into real-time student learning states; they provide more effective instruction in less time; and they’ve been proven to boost student success.
If you’d like to update an OLI course for your students, or even develop a new course or program of study, contact OLI Support for information about the OLI Author platform.
Learning and participation data is displayed in the Learning Dashboard. Read more.
Learning Engineering is the virtuous cycle of iterative improvement of learning content, instructional technologies, and the greater scientific research community. Read more