OLI is a mature research project that can help you conduct your research in cognitive science, data science, human-computer interaction, instructional design, or more.
Read OLI’s research and data policies and practices.
Contact the Open Learning Initiative to learn about:
- designing and conducting your own research project using OLI content or technology
- authoring new online course material
- integrating new technologies into existing course materials
- collecting learning data
- collaborating with the greater learning-science community through The Simon Initiative
- partnering on grant proposals