We are holding two different types of information sessions for the Community College Open Learning Initiative (CC-OLI) research project. You are welcome to attend any and all sessions, regardless of the roles described below.
- The CC-OLI Overview session is intended for institutional leaders and faculty support staff seeking to understand the approach and participation opportunities.
- The CC-OLI Course Introductions are intended for faculty members who are considering piloting the courses.
This 30-minute information session will explain how OLI courses are designed and share evidence of how the courses are improving student success. We will also discuss the specific opportunities for involvement in the current research project.
- Thursday January 10, 4:00 ET/1:00 PT
CC-OLI Course Introductions
These 30-minute sessions will help faculty members understand the OLI course design approach, the learning outcomes and content areas covered by the course, the steps for evaluating the course more deeply, and participation opportunities.
- Wednesday August 8
- Anatomy and Physiology 1:00 ET/10:00 PT
- Biology 2:00 ET/11:00 PT
- Psychology 3:00 ET/12:00 PT
- Statistics 4:00 ET/1:00 PT
- Thursday August 16
- Anatomy and Physiology 2:00 ET/11:00 PT
- Biology 3:00 ET/12:00 PT
- Psychology 4:00 ET/1:00 PT
- Statistics 5:00 ET/2:00 PT
Please note, we will hold additional sessions to support faculty members who are willing to pilot the courses in the Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 academic terms. We will guide and support you through the pilot process, and connect you with a community of peers who are also using the CC-OLI course materials.
Please confirm your attendance.
Join a Session
To join a session, go to http://cmusv.adobeconnect.com/ccoli-info/ at the start time, and enter as a guest.