Echo is OLI’s authoring tool that lets you create your own course, or customize any of OLI’s OER materials for your remote or traditional class. Join the OLI team for an Echo orientation. We’ll discuss:
- How Echo lets you create materials using OLI’s approach to designing effective online resources
- Customizing your own version of OLI’s open educational resources (OER)
- Creating new materials from the ground up
- Designing for data collection, so you can better help students and make continuous content improvements
- Partnering with OLI or working on your own
This webinar is free.