Registering as an OLI Researcher
Researchers can gain access to OLI data by agreeing to the usage terms and completing the form below:
- Data is for research purpose.
- You will not make any attempts to de-anonymize the data.
- OLI makes no guarantees about the data in terms of quality or future availability.
- You will not distribute data obtained from OLI. If you are collaborating with others who require access to the data, they must register with OLI and agree to these terms.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Carnegie Mellon University and the Open Learning Initiative of and from any and all claims, demands, losses, causes of action, damage, lawsuits, judgments, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or relating to your use and analysis of the data.
- You will not attempt to modify or create a dataset with information that identifies students.
- OLI is not responsible for any content uploaded by its users.
- The OLI team maintains the right to ban users or IP addresses or otherwise restrict access at the team’s discretion, for instance, if a user violates any of these terms.